Wednesday, February 10, 2010

THE GIFT.......A NEW LIFE!





You O' Lord
Have Given to me

A
New Life

You Breathed
Upon Me

And
In that
Breath
I am

Healed

Given
New Life
I am
In
Awe

Mystified
And
I wait
Wait
for You
To Reveal
To Unfold
Your Graces to me
So that I
Might
Serve You
Serve Those
Whom You
Have Created

May it be so, Lord
May it be so

As I ponder the last couple of weeks I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I can not even imagine the magnitude of what has been given to me, the instrument in whom was provided this gift and the generosity and deep love from family and friends. I am ever thankful.

This past weekend I was able to spend with Rich and Carolina, what a wonderful time we had. On Saturday evening we went to the Cliffhouse in San Francisco with Tony and Betty and had a picture perfect view as the sunset over the Pacific. What a joy it was for me to have my closest friends spend some time together and hit it off! Rich and Carolina traveled safely back to Boston on Sunday afternoon.




I had my first post surgical visit with my doctor yesterday and all went well. I do not have to return to him for six more weeks. The advice he gave me was again, simply avoid those who are ill and drink more water! I said "I drink 2 litres a day" he replies "DRINK THREE!"

As always I am thankful for each one of you, for your prayers and your love. I request that you continue your prayers for myself and Rich as we recuperate and that I will stave off every infection that wants to invade and that I will not reject the kidney.

Blessings and peace to each of you,

Bill




No comments:

Post a Comment